6


This year for Christmas my best friend Ansley got creative, as functioning on a strict budge can often make you do. Instead of buying the standard picture frame filled with a photo of our own faces, or sabotaging me with baked goods, she decided it'd be cute to fill a jar with words, quotes, activities or other uplifting thoughts to fill my day with. I thought it was a wonderfully thoughtful and crafty idea that ought to be shared. So far some of my favorite cards have read, "make friends with a stranger," "go to breakfast with friends," "cinnamon candles" (what do you want? I'm gay) "never say anything which does not improve upon silence," "Meryl Streep," and "make shit happen,." God She knows me too well. I read one a day while drinking my coffee just as food for thought for my day!



Blog Archive